Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My First Online Money

I was been a member of Platinum Lounge just last week of december, and i've been posting there everyday if i have time, but there are times too that i can't go online, I met new friends there, filipinos and internationals and i am enjoying talking to them at the website. Sharing and getting ideas from them are so great. when i signed up last december, i told myself "well, just give it a try" when i was fond and keeping on replying, meeting new friends and talking to my new found buddies, i didn't mind if i earned some $$, then one day when i checked my email, I saw an email from rich of PL telling me that i recieved my payment, it was my first payment on PL, my first online money to be honest =) and i was so overwhelmed, and i told myself "it's true.. gaining money and gaining friends at the same time". Mabuhay Loungers!! payment proof.

1 comment: